Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday, September 24th--Enduring Quality

To be frank, I have no idea what my enduring quality is. These are the kind of things that need to be asked to other people, because I will always be biased in my favor. But if I were to guess, I would say that my most lovable quality is the ability to make people laugh. Usually, I just open my mouth and I say something, and people start to laugh. Whether they're laughing at me or with me I'm not sure, but the point is I amuse people by doing practically nothing at all. I guess I have the gift to cheer anyone up, especially if they're having a bad day, or if we're all going through some tough times together. Now that I think about it, I'll do almost anything, no matter how stupid it makes me look, if it makes a sad person laugh, and I do something like this on a regular basis. If it makes them smile, then that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment