Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday, October 1st--Fairy Tale Characters

Aurora is sleeping beauty?
I never saw that movie.
My mother said that it would scare me.
I hardly know anything of the story.

All I know is that some girl pricks her finger,
and for some reason, that basically kills her.
This all happens because some witch without any hair
is all jealous or something because she isn't very fair.  

From out of the blue comes Prince Charming of course,
on top of some silly white horse.
He has to do the whole 'True Love's Kiss' thing 
Otherwise Aurora will forever be sleeping.

So Prince Charming goes off to fight the evil witch,
Who can turn into a dragon, which is a bit of a hitch.
In the story, I believe he wins, but let's be honest:
That dragon would have killed him dead. 

He dies here. Sorry. Aurora stays asleep.

2 comments:

  1. The sass in your writing is actually amazing. This was very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao, so much sarcasm. It was fun to read a summary of this story from the perspective of someone ignorant of it. And the truth in the ending was great "The dragon would have killed him dead." This was great. XD

    ReplyDelete